Our shared vision is to make every person here experience success.
We provide a broad and balanced education for all the children in our care and aim to create a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment in which all children can grow in self esteem and fulfill their potential as human beings.
In particular we aim, by learning together, to:
- Develop a love of learning and a desire to continue building on skills and knowledge throughout our lives.
- Teach children to think for themselves.
- Encourage emotional development through the support and care shown by others in school.
- Encourage mutual respect and help people to learn to live together in a community, showing sensitivity to the differences between each other.
- Help all children to become responsible independent people who are able to look at and think deeply about the world around them.
- Foster a sense of moral responsibility and self discipline.
- Develop spiritual awareness and an awe of the universe.
- Widen experiences in order to raise aspirations.
- Involve parents as partners in learning and work together.
We can all achieve, we are all SMART. We are all unique!
“Small is Beautiful”
Goodnestone Church of England Primary School
Open, friendly family
Diverse and inclusive
Excellence and Pride
Teaching Gods Word
Everyone Working Together!